KEITH KAUFFMAN, ESQ.
Mr. Kauffman is a senior associate with the firm and brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience. Prior to joining our team, for many years Mr. Kauffman was the managing attorney of a high case volume law firm.
He has handled and been lead counsel in thousands of legal matters of all sorts. Mr. Kauffman has been involved in numerous high profile cases, including several million dollar plus recoveries. During his years of practice, he has been directly responsible for recovering tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
Mr. Kauffman is the firm’s senior litigator and has trained and mentored countless attorneys and paralegals. He heads up the Snider & Associates, LLC FLSA Overtime Team, handling dozens of class-action type Grievance-Arbitrations against the U.S. Government nationwide.
He oversees the firms general litigation and is coordinating the new prepaid legal program at the firm, servicing close to 100,000 Federal Government employees, their spouses and dependents.
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment law – Employee
- Labor Law
- Employment Discrimination
- EEOC and MSPB hearings
- Overtime/Wage and Hour violations
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- State and Federal Courts
- Maryland State Courts
- Washington, D.C. Courts
- West Virginia State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University Of Baltimore, Juris Doctor
- University Of Richmond, Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- West Virginia Bar and Society of Federal Labor Relations Professionals
- Judicial Nomination Committee
- Workers’ Compensation Committee
- Judicial Administration Committee
- Bench Bar Committee
- Lawyer Referral Committee