JACOB Y. STATMAN, ESQ.
Jacob Y. Statman is a lead attorney at Snider & Associates, LLC. He oversees many aspects of the firm’s employment law practice, including Federal and private sector EEO Complaints, employee discipline, employments contracts, and collective bargaining.
He also works on the firm’s wage and hour cases, including FLSA class and collective actions in which he represents hundreds of thousands of employees across the country.
Jacob has successfully handled countless cases and has been instrumental in recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for the firm’s clients.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- University of Baltimore School of Law Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Baltimore Law Forum, Associate Editor
- Student Fellow, Stephen L. Snyder for Litigation Skills
- Certificate of Concentration in Litigation and Advocacy
- Yeshiva College, Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Montgomery County Board of Education v. Horace Mann Insurance Co., 35 U. Balt. L.F. 167
- Design Kitchen & Baths v. Lagos, 36 U. Balt. L.F. 173
- Reasonable Accommodation in the Federal Workplace;
- 2009 Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Government Training