Call Toll Free
The Law Offices of Snider & Associates, LLC, is a full-service law firm concentrating in the areas of Plaintiff-side employment law, as well as personal injury and general civil litigation.
The firm handles a wide variety of cases, including administrative cases nationwide, including:
- Overtime - FLSA unpaid overtime and misclassified employees
- Sexual Harassment / Disability Discrimination Complaints
- Race / Gender / Age / Religion / Reasonable Accommodation Complaints
- Personal Injury - Car Accidents
- Federal Sector Labor and Employment Consultation and Practice
- Union Grievances, Arbitrations and Unfair Labor Practice charges
- EEO Hearings and Appeals
- MSPB Hearings and Appeals
- Workers Compensation Claims
"For any Federal employee either representing himself or Union official representing a co-worker in an EEO complaint who is not an attorney, Michael Snider'csss Fight for Your Rights: A Federal Employee's Guide to the EEO Process book is an indispensable resource. It is a step-by-step explanation of the entire EEO process and gives invaluable legal and representational strategy and advice especially for discovery, depositions, settlement, compensatory damages, etc. The sample discovery forms and briefs available on Mr. Snider's web site are outstanding and help even the playing field when you go up against Agency attorneys.
The book takes away Agency attorney's intimidation factor in the EEO process. Mike Snider is a true expert on discrimination law and employee advocate. Without his book, I would have never been able to navigate the EEO process and successfully represent Union members against Agency attorneys who prey on representatives' ignorance."
-- Ricardo Miranda, Vice President of NFFE Local 1450