JUSTIN WOMACK, ESQ.
Justin M. Womack is a Junior Associate at Snider & Associates, LLC. Mr. Womack attended Suffolk University where he earned his JD/MBA. Given his business acumen and previous negotiations experience, Mr. Womack worked as a Contracts Specialist negotiating high dollar defense contracts with the US Government, Foreign Governments, and Private Industry.
Additionally, Mr. Womack has experience in consumer protection, as a Legal Intern for the Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation, and in Antitrust, as an Associate for the Maryland Office of the Attorney General. Currently, Mr. Womack works in federal sector labor union FLSA grievances and complaints before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston MA – J.D., 2013
- Suffolk University-Sawyer School of Management, Boston, MA – M.B.A., 2013
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA – B.A. Philosophy, 2007
- Distinguished Oral Advocate, Suffolk Law (2011)
- Suffolk Law Fellowship in Consumer Regulation and Advocacy (2012-2013)