Call Toll Free
Snider and Associates in the Press
Click on any of the following links to read articles or see video about Snider and Associates in action.
- Raiders of the Lost Art, Part Two: Analysis of an FLSA Arbitration Case Fedsmith, January 4, 2011
- DOL Gets Taste of Its Own Medicine Human Resource Executive Online, December 16, 2011
- DOL Embroiled in Its Own FLSA Overtime Dispute... HR Policy Association, December 2, 2010
- Federal Workers' Fair-Labor friend Daily Record, March 6, 2009
- Discrimination cases help pay the bills Daily Record, March 6, 2009
- Federal News Radio covers the AFGE 222/NFFE 1450 HUD settlement
- Read about Snider and Associates in the Baltimore Sun! Reporter Melissa Harris spoke with Mike Snider about Federal Overtime cases.
- WBAL-TV report on Towson University's religious discrimination against David Brown
- Over 20 Baltimore City Police Officers File Charges of Discrimination Alleging Failure to Accommodate Their Disabilities
- Police Forced Retirement Now Class Action (WBAL News Radio)
- Complaint of Disability Discrimination Filed by Parents of Diabetic Child, Along with Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Permanent Injuction.
- 21 Disabled Officers File Discrimination Complaint (Baltimore Sun)
- FLRA Backs Telework Ruling with Government wide Implications