YEHUDA A. GOLDBERG, ESQ.
Yehuda A. Goldberg is an associate at Snider & Associates, LLC. His practice areas include EEO Complaints and wage and hour disputes.
He has successfully assisted the firm in representing many cases, most notably federal sector labor union FLSA grievances.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Goldberg worked at the firm as the paralegal supervisor, guiding the litigation of many high-profile class action overtime cases.
- Employment Law Employee
- Employment Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Race, Disability, National Origin & Age Discrimination
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Class Action Grievances
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland (Carey) School of Law – Baltimore, Maryland
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College, Maryland