JASON WEISBROT, ESQ.
Jason I. Weisbrot is a senior associate at Snider & Associates, LLC in Baltimore, MD. His practice includes all aspects of employment law, including discrimination law, EEO complaints, wage and hour cases and FLSA overtime.
He has successfully represented federal employees in EEOC cases, federal arbitrations, and FLSA overtime cases against the federal government. Mr. Weisbrot is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association and the D.C. Bar Association.
Mr. Weisbrot graduated from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where he served as Notes Editor of the Journal of Law and Policy.
- Employment Law Employee
- Employment Law Employer
- Employment Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Race, Disability, National Origin & Age Discrimination
- Business Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Litigation & Appeals
- Maryland, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland U.S. District Court District of Columbia Court of Federal Claims
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, MO Law Review: Journal of Law and Policy J.D. 2005
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY: Law and Society Concentration B.A. 2002